Being on an HCG diet or any other diet that involves losing weight and trimming down on your food intake, especially those high on fats and calories, would always involve so many temptations pertaining to the same things. The task of being able to deal with hungers and cravings that you will experience while being in the the Canada HCG diet would not be as easy as you it is said. This is why we have prepared some tips for you in order for you to be able to deal with hungers and cravings while on your HCG diet.
* The first is about knowing the power that a single pickle has. It may be able to supplement your cravings for something sweet enough and satisfying. It also does not have the fat content that your chocolates or burgers have. Instead of craving for French fries, you can divert it to your pickles.
* Have you ever heard of the saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? But it’s not just an apple. You can also make use of your breadsticks or even your powerful lycopene-packed tomatoes. Your breadsticks are not fried, they are bakes which is why they are healthy and delicious substitutes. It is best to keep your alternative foods in a variety in order for you not to easily lose your desire for them. This is one of the things that other people in the HCG diet miss out. They may have their entire week or month’s diet properly organized, but if you look at the menu, you will see almost the same kind of delicacies being repeated.
* Make sure to have your salads. The idea is to choose the kind of salad that you will prepare. You don’t need to be deprived of such delicacies even on your HCG diet. You can make use of your lettuce, spinach, and other green leafy veges. Make sure to avoid too much salt and sugar when preparing your salads.
* Make sure to satisfy yourself with enough water. Do not deprive yourself of proper hydration. The feeling of being well-hydrated makes your not only feel good but also make your body systems work at their optimum.
* Make use of your spices when preparing your food to make them more desirable and satisfying.
* Make sure to eat foods that will make you feel good. This will help you deal with the hungers and cravings as well as emotional triggers while on your HCG diet.