Six apples a day, keeps the hunger away!
Training your body can be very hard, ask a sportsman and he will smile and then give you ‘that look’. This just indicates the kind of pain and torture he had gone through and imagined you in that position in the glimpse of an eye. Losing weight is just as hard. One good helping hand is the HCG diet routine. The drug helps you lose weight from the inside of your body and you do not have to go through any vigorous training or exercise. Simple, right? Not really.
Losing weight requires the combined effort of the mind and the body. The HCG involves quite interesting terms to keep you distracted from the pain that they actually are. Take the apple day for example. What is apple day? Well here it is!
* Somewhere in the middle of the mediation the patient begins to feel tired and hungrier than before. This is the hardest part of the medication and here the patient is advised of maintaining consecutive apple days.
* The apple days are days where you are allowed to eat only six apples, for the entire day, and nothing else. This is because, when you start feeling hungry this means the dormant fats have been removed and are making space inside your stomach.
* The empty spaces need to be filled and hence, although the medication makes you feel less hungry, you feel extremely hungry. Sometimes the patients are discouraged to drink too much water under such circumstances.
* So why apple? Because it has the perfect combination of protein, vitamin and the required amount of fluid.
* The patient is given an apple for lunch and is advised to stay within six apples until the lunch for the next day.
* Fruits and vegetables help bowl movement. If you are suffering constipation the apples will help you get over it. Also the enzymes and citric acid released help contain the feelings of hunger.
* The process may be repeated for 4-5 days max. If the patient still feels hungry and cannot remain in the 500-calorie diet then he/she must consult his/her doctor.
The apple days are everyone’s nightmares. At the end of the people become so hungry but at the same time so annoyed that they rather suffer the hunger pains than have an apple. So never ask a HCG dieter what is apple day.